Trump, the GOP and Street Gangs: What’s the Difference?
What’s the difference between the MS-13 gang our President-King loves to bash and the rogue Republican party?
Nothing at all. They are all one in the same… gang members! And this is according to our own United States Department of Justice. Check it out.
(1) An association of three or more individuals (See the photo above, but for good measure I’ll add to the list Devin Nunes, Steve King, Jeff Sessions, Chuck Grassley, Orin Hatch, Lindsey Graham, Brett Kavanaugh, Don McGahn, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, the Trump kids, Rudy Giuliani, Sean Hannity, Kelly Ann Conway, etc.). Looks like a gang to me.
(2) Members collectively identify themselves by adopting a group identity (our President has admitted he’s “adopted” White Nationalism, #MAGA, etc.), which they use to create an atmosphere of fear or intimidation (Trump, the GOP and White Nationalists have been harassing Blacks, Jews, and Hispanics all over the place, engaging in minority name calling, etc.), frequently by employing one or more of the following: a common name, slogan, identifying sign, symbol, tattoo or other physical marking, style or color of clothing, hairstyle, hand sign or graffiti (those weird haircuts White Nationalists love, Nazi symbols, crazy chants, tattoos of swastikas, etc.).
(3) Whose purpose in part is to engage in criminal activities (White Supremacist are killing, threatening and injuring innocent people, the GOP are participating in gerrymandering, vote rigging, lying to taxpayers to help the rich, Trump enriching his family and friends) and which uses violence or intimidation to further its criminal objectives (Like the firing of Jeff Sessions, Sally Yates, James Comey, and Mueller (TBD), and nationalists fighting at “peaceful protests”).
(4) Whose members engage in criminal activity that if committed would be crimes with the intent to enhance or preserve the association’s power, reputation or economic resources (Like Republicans willfully abdicating constitutional duties for the sake of the President, White supremacy tactics sanctioned by the GOP, feeding criminal investigation information to the President, gerrymandering, voter purges, the President abusing his power by bullying the Justice Department and law enforcement to stay in office and avoid jail).
But wait, there’s more. The association may also possess some of the following characteristics:
(5) Gang members may employ rules for joining and operating within the association (This includes loyalty pledges, bullying GOP members who refuse to support the President’s criminal agenda get alienated and belittled, GOP politicians being silenced and/or run out of office if they don’t conform, being given talking points that run from the capital to Fox News, showering the narcissist President his supply of praise to keep him from retaliating like a mob boss).
(6) Gang members may meet on a recurring basis (Unlike most gangs, this one meets publicly at campaign rallies, conference calls, in the Oval Office, Senate Committee Meetings, church, on Air Force One, or skiffs. Sometimes they must meet in secret too. Gangs can’t always leave a trail, unless you have the biggest bully pulpit in the world).
(7) Gang association may provide physical protection of its members from others (The President protects White supremacists, and the White supremacists protects him, also see SC Representative Mark Sanford to learn what happens when you cross the gang).
(8) Gang association may seek to exercise control over a particular geographic location or region, or it may simply defend its perceived interests against rivals (The President and the GOP are holding the whole damn country hostage right now (by design), including the Blackitty-Black parts they don’t like or want. Their interests are White Privilege, Male Privilege, Patriarchy, and robbing the poor to give to the rich, including themselves. There is always an enemy they need to fight somewhere),
(9) The association may have an identifiable structure (It’s identifiable alright. Look at the White House, the Senate, the Evangelical Movement, the “new” GOP, Trump rallies, the Tea Party, Charlottesville Unite the Right Rally, the KKK, David Duke, the Alt Right, the Federalist Society, the Supreme Court, the Heritage Foundation, Fox News, Breitbart News, the Proud Boys, Focus on the Family… you know the drill. They always have a structure, and it’s always tied to politics or religion).
I bet you thought you knew something about gangs didn’t ya?
Street gangs are not the only gangs doing foul stuff here in America, so why is it we have such a hard time identifying White collar gangs, and gangs of grumpy old rich White men? Our current government is being led by a rogue gang, a gang with criminal intentions. The one thing I’ve learned about this sociopathic President is that he has a big mouth, and he projects his insecurities onto others. He’s obsessed with MS-13 and Mexican gangs, because he knows what he is. He loves that shit. Like gangs, they are made up of a bunch of misfits and lonely people looking to belong. Trump is a gang leader.
It’s the most amazing shit to watch.
Trump worries so much about MS-13 and Mexican gangs/criminals because he’s afraid they will thug better than he does. Gang recognizes gang.
Trump is the long-time gang leader of his own criminal enterprise, his businesses. He has simply moved his territory from New York City and West Palm Beach into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and grew his reach nationally. He’s been working on his gang initiations for a long time. He is the father of the birther movement, and instigator of the Tea Party. He’s friends with Klansmen, and has supported the Unite the Right White nationalists. He’s been working hard to grow his gang.
Just like any gang, Trump’s gang is easy to get into, hard as hell to get out of. So, be careful riding on the Trump train. You may not get to live to tell about it. The gang leader also has a no-snitching policy and a loyalty pledge. Once initiated, there is only one way out, and those with some sense of decency trying to leave the gang don’t fare very well. You never leave the way you came.
Be mindful of your gang affiliations.
Marley K., 2018